3-Zone System for greater Protection
In all of our 32+ years of expertise in the pest control industry, Scorpion King Exterminating knows you may deal with more than nuisance Arizona pests and scorpions. This is something we all experience in Arizona. We specialize in the pest control of scorpions, all general pests, and infestations, to provide service options. Whether it is a large infestation or you just want to prevent and maintain control. If you have seen scorpions and wish to prevent them from finding refuge in your home, we can help you decide what plan is best.
Scorpions are resilient, so year round control is best for prevention. In the winter, they hibernate in your garage or home or wherever is warm. To prevent hibernating inside your home, attic, garage, cracks and voids we recommend monthly or bi-monthly service depending on severity. Scorpions have different behaviors during the summer vs. winter here in our beautiful desert. The winter’s here in Arizona can be warm one year and cooler the next year. This can confuse the scorpion when it comes to hibernation. Every year can be different. We educate our customers about scorpion behavior and how our products work in kill and control of scorpions vs. soft bodies pests such as cockroaches & crickets. The scorpion is a moisture retentive arachnid and never to be compared to a roach or as a general pest they are not the same in any manner. To us an informed customer is our best customer. You never know when a scorpion will find a way in. We can help you choose the service right for you. See our services below then contact us for a fast quote on your size property.
Our Scorpion Service includes:
- We provide a professional detailed pest control inspection
- Scorpion targeted pest control service areas on interior and exterior of home, throughout the East Valley
- Visual inspection of door/window seals for crack & crevice for prevention
- We provide 100% guarantee with retreat if needed (after the first 2 weeks of every service)
You may deal with more than just scorpions. If you do we have a list of additional services we provide. Recurring customers receive 10% off these added services.
Scorpion King Exterminating has the following additional services we provide:
- All General Pest Services (ants, crickets, spiders – all general nuisance pests)
- Rats/Mice abatement & prevention
- Quality Mosquito Control
- Quality Fly Control
- Quality Gopher Control
- Quality Underground Rodent Abatement (Pocket Gophers, Ground Squirrels, Prairie Dogs)
- Ant infestation
- Quality Carpenter Ant treatment
- Bed Bugs infestations
- Bee removal & Wasp Nest Removal
- Tick infestation (interior carpets & exterior treat)
- German Cockroach service for control & prevention
- Professional home pest seal
Household pests are more than a nuisance; they can become a threat to your property and potentially your health. One mouse or German Cockroach can contaminate ten times more food than it eats, one German Cockroach can populate quickly and take over your home leaving it at high risk of disease which is why pest control is so important.
We can help you select one of the following programs to help you prevent unwanted pest presence later:
Eric and his wife are awesome great service and very friendly and very honest would recommend this company to anyone who needs exterminating.
Loyalty and effective pest control go hand-in-hand
THINGS YOU CAN COUNT ON with SCORPION KING EXTERMINATING:
- We use pest control products in a SAFE and EFFECTIVE manner, as suggested on the label recommended by the EPA. We use them in an Eco-friendly manner.
- No Contracts as they are not for everyone. We want you to stay with us because we give you effective pest control.
- Pre-scheduled appointments so you always know when we will be doing your pest control.
- Automated day before reminders just reply back to confirm your pest control service.
- We will not disrupt your property by pulling a hose across it because we use state of the are equipment, so we are not limited on reaching larger properties.
- Payment is due upon service. Set up a recurring auto-payment through Square merchant services by calling us. It’s safe, easy, and we will not share your information with anyone. For more information on Square’s encrypted security, please click on this link.
- Have questions about your pest control? No problem, your technician is trained and educated about pest identification & pest behavior.
- Honesty, Integrity, and reasonable rates for any service you select.
- Referrals Rewards! Send us 1 referral in one month and receive 5% off your next service. Send us 2 referrals in month and receive your next service FREE as our thank you.
- We can make you feel at ease with Scorpions, other pests, rodents, and more. We educate you on all pest behaviors and how they react to our treatments.
- Scorpions are always included in your service under General Pest, so we will never charge more for Scorpions.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO ASSIST TO MAKE SURE YOUR PEST CONTROL SERVICE GIVES YOU THE MOST COVERAGE
- Keeping your property clean & manicured. Scorpions and pests will hide under grass, leaves, bricks, wood piles. Never leave towels or baby pools on ground with water. Scorpions will go under them to hide during the hot sun during the day. They love shaded, moisture conducive places to hide.
- Best not to over water your grasses trees and shrubs to a point it stays moist all the time. Pests love moisture.
- Furniture against house walls, pet bowls, toys for animals and children moved away/lifted up before we arrive. We are safely first. We cannot spray over these items, and this will leave those areas untreated and left conducive for Scorpions and pests.
- Please secure your animals when you know we are coming or let us know if there is a doggy door. We love pets and want them safe.
Have any questions or concerns? Please call us. We are a family owned business and our customers are like family to us – you will never be just another account to us.
All pesticide applications are at the discretion of the certified applicator after properly inspecting your home, property or business. To ensure your home stays under the very best control, we recommend services every 30 days, as the products will begin to break down from the outside elements.