Safe, Effective Pest Control Treatments
LOCALLY-OWNED and OPERATED
Family Business in AZ
Call for a quote!
Loyalty and effective pest control go hand-in-hand
THINGS YOU CAN COUNT ON with SCORPION KING EXTERMINATING:
- We use pest control products in a SAFE and EFFECTIVE manner, as suggested on the label recommended by the EPA. We use them in an Eco-friendly manner.
- No Contracts as they are not for everyone. We want you to stay with us because we give you effective pest control.
- Pre-scheduled appointments so you always know when we will be doing your pest control.
- Automated day before reminders just reply back to confirm your pest control service.
- We will not disrupt your property by pulling a hose across it because we use state of the are equipment, so we are not limited on reaching larger properties.
- Payment is due upon service. We accept Cash, Check, Debit/Credit. Can’t be home to pay? We make it easy to pay! Go online to our website and make a payment upon your reminder or at time of service. Your account is updated immediately, or pay directly to your technician if your home.
- Have questions about your pest control? No problem, your technician is trained and educated about pest identification & pest behavior.
- Honesty, Integrity, and reasonable rates for any service you select.
- Referrals Rewards! Send us 1 referral in one month and receive 5% off your next service. Send us 2 referrals in month and receive your next service FREE as our thank you.
- We can make you feel at ease with Scorpions and other pests. We educate you on Scorpion behavior and how they react to our applications.
- Scorpions are always included in your service under General Pest, so we will never charge more for Scorpions.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO ASSIST TO MAKE SURE YOUR PEST CONTROL SERVICE GIVES YOU THE MOST COVERAGE
- Keeping your property clean & manicured. Scorpions and pests will hide under grass, leaves, bricks, wood piles. Never leave towels or baby pools on ground with water. Scorpions will go under them to hide during the hot sun during the day. They love shaded, moisture conducive places to hide.
- Best not to over water your grasses trees and shrubs to a point it stays moist all the time. Pests love moisture.
- Furniture against house walls, pet bowls, toys for animals and children moved away/lifted up before we arrive. We are safely first. We cannot spray over these items, and this will leave those areas untreated and left conducive for Scorpions and pests.
- Please secure your animals when you know we are coming or let us know if there is a doggy door. We love pets and want them safe.
Have any questions or concerns? Please call us. We are a family owned business and our customers are like family to us – you will never be just another account to us.
All pesticide applications are at the discretion of the certified applicator after properly inspecting your home, property or business. To ensure your home stays pest free, we recommend services every 30 days, as chemicals begin to break down.
If you see any activity after the first 2 weeks, call us and we will come back to do a spot treatment to hold you over until your next service.
Very nice and honest people and excellent service! I feel safe knowing he used the 3 zone service.Michelle M.
Gophers, mice, pack-rats, rats–let us rid them for you with a proper inspection. We use proven products that work to rid them. Infestation of all sorts do require multiple visits.
Inspection of property and home for any conducive conditions. We will check the door thresholds, windows, and screens for any gaps or openings.